Accompanied by report from the Danish Gemological Appraisal Laboratory stating that the Zultanite is natural and weight 3,00 ct. with very good color change.
KAPUKA Copenhagen is a Danish Jewelry Design Brand of fine jewelry pieces. We produce one of a kind handcrafted high class jewelry.
We are involved in the whole process of our collection of unique jewelry from buying the gemstones around the world through the design, production of the gold jewelry, setting the stones and final polishing and quality inspection.
Before the handcrafted jewelry can be labeled as unique it must undergo a process up to 10 different stages, where specialists within each field secure the process live up to the highest standard possible.
Our hand crafted unique piece of jewelry goes through the following processes.
1) Selecting quality gemstone – We travel around the world carefully selecting each piece of gemstone.
2) Designing - We design each unique piece of jewelry to meet each gemstone characteristics to bring out the most from the prestige gemstone.
3) Molding – Each jewelry is molded by experienced artisans. This process can be done by wax curving molding or silver molding depending on those specific designs. Each mold follows each gemstone uniqueness in such shape, cutting, color, etc. to perfectly fit to each gemstone.
4) Casting - This process is lose wax casting method to give the gold purity as described, without any irritation for safety and environmental laws and regulations. We only use 18K gold in our unique jewelry.
5) Filing - This process is done by hand for keeping shape, form and structure as design.
6) Gemstone Setting - Each main gemstone and accent gemstones are carefully set by hand from experienced gemstone setters. We carefully set all gemstone edge with cleanness by traditional gemstone setting techniques, not by machine.
7) Polishing - All done by experienced hands who understand each design characteristics.
8) Texturing - We texture each one by hand, not texturing on mold to bring the most out even in a small area.
9) Plating – We do electro plating of rhodium, micron gold in various colors, one color, two colors plating without allergic component.
10) Quality Control – Each Jewelry is inspected by experience gemologist to secure the finish and quality of the jewelry before it is stamped and ready to be sold.